Today I having an interview with a senior manager.
That I have to complete my management assignment.
May I know your job scope is?
What issues induce you in your career (job)?
Are you satisfying your current job, are you happy? Or others?
If your subordinate does not fulfilled what your organization want or need
then what your best solution to solve it is?
As a manager, what are the challenges that you had meet before?
At the above, are the Interrogative Questions that i made.
With these questions, I can get the information that i can do my task.
Because my assignment question is conduct an interview
to share some idea with them, and get some useful information
about management.
That I have to complete my management assignment.
May I know your job scope is?
What issues induce you in your career (job)?
Are you satisfying your current job, are you happy? Or others?
If your subordinate does not fulfilled what your organization want or need
then what your best solution to solve it is?
As a manager, what are the challenges that you had meet before?
At the above, are the Interrogative Questions that i made.
With these questions, I can get the information that i can do my task.
Because my assignment question is conduct an interview
to share some idea with them, and get some useful information
about management.

0 comments:
Post a Comment