CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Presentation

I remember last Thursday is our group Management presentation at 3pm.
While in 12pm, I ask my group member:
"Do you bring the form for the borrow projector?"

My group member answer me "No!"
When I heard the answer, I like can hear the thunder and storm behind me!


Then my mind pop out,
if we dun have the projector we can't present our assignment,
we can't present our presentation then we can't get mark for this,
it maybe will cause' us fail for this subject,
if fail the subject, we want to retake this subject,
while we retake this subject, we have to pay much money.
Besides that, we have to take the subject with the new students,
it make us felt so embarrassed.

Finally, my group member's housemate,
helped us go back their house take the form.
We also can do our presentation with projector.

At the above, I know that I had make mistake that is
Ad Populum Appeal to Indirect Consequences.
I couldn't think that if we don't have the projector,
so we cannot present and present well.
If it make me have to retake this subject,
I also cannot said that I will be embarrassed in the class.

0 comments: